Maintain Token Price On Each Blockchain

• If we deploy token on multiple blockchains using Axelar than price on each blockchain will be different or same, after providing liquidity on each chain?
  • How can i maintain token price same on each blockchain?
1 Like

I hope the dev community can jump in here to better answer your question.

In general, Axelar provides a secure interchain communication platform that allows for token transfers across different blockchains. The token prices on different chains may lie outside the scope of Axelar as these are determined by supply/demand/liquidity etc.

If we deploy token on multiple blockchains using Axelar than price on each blockchain will be different or same, after providing liquidity on each chain?

The assumption here would be that prices may differ (just as they differ from exchange to exchange) but that arbitragers may reduce this difference.

How can i maintain token price same on each blockchain?

This I do not know, unfortunately.

1 Like

Can we import our existing token(BSC chain) and interchain to polygon by using Axelar? And if our token contain some advande functionality like auto liquidity, buy back and burn etc then these functionality will also come in other chain’s too?

1 Like

Axelar network is the messaging layer. You can use services on top like ITS for deploying a token across multiple chains. Token pricing is out of scope and managed by exchanges/markets. Axelar Documentation

1 Like

How can i get gateway_ and gasReceiver_ address in NFT linker contract and Do i need to deploy NFT and NftLinker contract on each blockchain?

1 Like

any update on this query?

1 Like

Hey @jagveer_singh
So to find the address of the gateway and gasService you can check here on axelar’s docs. Simply find the chain you’re deploying on and use those addresses for the gateway and gasService. (See here for mainnet addresses).
Regarding your second question the answer is yes. As the logic of the NFT linker will need to be executed on each chain you deploy on.
For example, if you’re looking to link NFTs from Eth → Avalanche. Then you need to call the sendNFT function on the src chain (eth in this example) but on the destination chain (avalanche) the logic in the _execute() function will need to be executed on Avalanche. The same applies for any additional chain you wish to connect this contract to. The NFT also needs to exist on the destination chain as you can see in the _execute() function safeMint is being called. As a rule of thumb anything in the _execute() function is taking place in the destination chain. Since safeMint() is being called there that’s you know the actual NFT must exist on the dest chain as well.

NFT-Linker contract address will be different on each blockchain or different?
Trying to deploy NFT-Linker contract address but getting different address for each blockchain?

Please help

1 Like

Any update on this query?

1 Like

Any Update on shared query?

1 Like